Caramel Melt Cake Recipe
This Caramel melt cake is one of my favorite. I love the caramel that melted on my tongue, the smooth fluffy cake that fulls my stomach. This is such an amazing cake recipe. I thought, making this cake is difficult but when i tried, it’s quiet easy and simple. Everybody wants cake but we always choose the type of cake we eat. I choose this Caramel melt cake because chocolate has a common taste. I can pair any beverages of this Caramel melt cake. I always make this for snacks and reserve for my unexpected visitors because sometimes, my husband wouldn’t inform me to bring his friends along in our house. Fortunately, they love my Caramel melt cake. And I’m so thankful that they are all appreciates it. If you want to try this recipe, I will include the ingredients and procedure for you to follow and practice in your kitchen.
1 cup milk
4 egg whites
2 and 1/4 teaspoons vanilla
3/4 cup heavy cream
1 and 1/2 cups sugar
4 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 teaspoon salt
3 cups cake flour, sifted
1 and 1/2 sticks butter, softened
1. Prepare 8 inch cake round pan and lined with wax paper, greased with butter and sprinkle flour. Tap the excess flour while preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine egg whites, vanilla and 1/4 cup of milk in a bowl. Mix thoroughly.
3. In another bowl, combine dry ingredients ( flour, salt, sugar, and baking powder). Add the remaining 3/4 cup of milk and the softened butter. Mix together using electric mixer at a low speed or until the mixture is smooth then add gradually the egg mixture. Continue beating until it well blended.
4. Prepare another bowl for cream. Mix using electric mixer until soft peaks. Get 1/3 of the cream to add into the batter and mix well. Fold the rest of the cream. Divide batter into 2 pans and smooth the top using wooden ladle. Bake it to the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Insert a toothpick and when it comes out clean, remove cake from the oven. Cool cake for 10 minutes into the rack. Invert to loosen the cake and cool it completely.
5.Combine 2 and 1/2 cups of sugar into the saucepan together with corn syrup and milk. Cook into medium heat until the sugar dissolves. Let it cool.
6. In another saucepan, pour remaining 1/2 cup of sugar and caramelize. Slowly pour the warm milk mixture into the caramel. Cook and stir together until the caramel dissolves. Remove from the heat. Stir it with the vanilla and butter then let it cool for 20 minutes.
7. Beat caramel and add 1/4 cup of cream for 15 minutes or until it soft and creamy.
8. Place 1 layer of the cake and pour over the caramel mixture at the top of the layer and place the second layer and top it with the remaining mixture. Use spatula to label the cake. Let it stand for 10 minutes. Refrigerate to cool completely.
When you done, you can put some additional twist on the top of this Caramel melt cake like caramel syrup or some chocolate chips.
This Caramel melt cake is very delectable snack and dessert inspiration, I hope you will like this recipe.
LOOK AT MUCH MORE about Cake Recipe. You can also visit excellent recipe at: http://sweetnbake.com/caramel-melt-cake-recipe/