Fruity Trifle Recipe for Easter
Here’s another dessert for Easter day that will satisfies your cravings. This recipe named as fruity trifle recipe for Easter. This is such a great dessert I’ve ever tasted. It has a natural taste of sweet from the mixed fruits, the yummy cake included in this recipe and the over all delightful taste which the main reason why everybody loves this recipe. Try this recipe and you’ll find how amazing it is. For you to experience this fruity trifle recipe for Easter, the ingredients and procedures below are free to follow.
15 ounce can blue berries, cherries, pitted and drained
750 milliliter fresh milk
7 ounce whipped cream
4 tablespoons cherry brandy
4 tablespoons black cherry jam
5 ounce Madeira cake, cut into 8 slices
1 crumbled chocolate flake
3 tablespoons custard powder
1 ounce caster sugar
walnuts halves and decorative Easter eggs to decorate
1. Place 4 slices in the bottom and top it with jam and place the remaining slices on top to have a sandwich form.
2. Cut cake sandwiches into cubes and set aside into the trifle dish.
3. Sprinkle it with cherry brandy
4. Put chocolate flakes and cherries on top.
5. In another bowl, mix sugar, a little bit of milk, and custard powder.
6. In a saucepan, heat the remaining milk and bring to boil. Stir into the custard powder and cook until it thickened. Stir constantly.
7. Let the custard cool and pour slowly into the trifle.
8. Put the cream on top and sprinkle halves walnut and mini Easter eggs for decorations.
Now, you can serve the fruity trifle recipe for Easter to your family. They will surely like it and going to be their favorite. If you want another trifle recipe, you can also try this raspberry chocolate mousse trifle recipe. Please share these recipes to your friends. I hope you have fun with this.
Don’t forget to share this Fruity Trifle Recipe for Easter.
LOOK AT FAR MORE about Sweets. You can also visit exceptional quality recipes on: http://sweetnbake.com/fruity-trifle-recipe-for-easter/