Let’s have fun while having snack with this Bailey’s cappuccino muffin recipe. Our days are incomplete without having some snacks. I know cupcake is a common snack for some of us but this one is very special for me. Since i crave coffee every day, I know it’s not good for my health that’s why I minimize drinking of it. Instead, I bake a coffee snack taste. This Bailey’s cappuccino muffin recipe has a common coffee taste but something different characteristic which ordinary muffin recipe doesn’t have a taste like this. Every bit of it, I smell the bitterness of coffee and taste the sweetness of it. Therefore, a combination of bittersweet muffin recipe that plays on your mouth while eating till you swallow it.
I usually bake this during rainy season. I love sipping coffee with a bite of this Bailey’s cappuccino muffin recipe. I love the smell of cappuccino that soothes in everyone’s nostrils while it’s still inside in the oven. It makes me feel starving when I smell it. i want you to taste this kind of muffin but just do it on your own. I have here the ingredients and procedure for you to follow. I hope these steps are easier for you to make this recipe.
Ingredients Bailey’s Cappuccino Muffin Recipe:
4 ounces cream cheese
1 tablespoon sugar
½ teaspoon instant coffee granules
¼ cup chocolate chips
2 cups all-purpose flour
¾ cup sugar
2 and ½ teaspoons cinnamon powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
½ cup melted butter
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla
¾ cup chocolate chips
- Combine all SPREAD ingredients into the food processor. Cover the food processor then leave it till it blended.
- Cover and refrigerate it.
- For the muffins procedure, combine the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt). Sift together.
- In another container, combine milk and coffee granules. Stir well until it dissolves.
- Add melted butter and vanilla into the coffee mixture, mix together. Add into the dry ingredients, mixed thoroughly until it moistened.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips. Do the folding method.
- Greased the muffin cooking pan with a paper lined then fill in the cups of 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes with a 375 degrees Fahrenheit or until it bake done. Let it cool for 5 minutes before removing into the muffin pan.
- Spread the top of the muffins and serve it to your love ones.
A simple yet delicious muffin makes your day cheerful and happy tummy. So don’t hesitate to try this Bailey’s cappuccino muffin recipe.
LOOK AT ADDITIONAL about Pastries Recipe. You can also go more recipes with: http://sweetnbake.com/baileys-cappuccino-muffin-recipe/