Anywhere we are, both young and old loves to celebrate Halloween season and we do it by preparing delicious foods like Halloween cookie pizza, graveyard cake, chocolate pops, Jello worms, cupcakes with scary designs and many more. In addition, trick or treating, wearing scary costumes, playing games are one of the highlights of this occasion.
Another important thing that makes the occasion more exciting and special is by way of creating artistic foods that will surely pull everyone’s attention especially the kids. Making foods with different design is perfect when you’re hosting Halloween party where a lot of kids can see and be amazed with your creative designs.
We may think that wearing scary costumes are the most important thing when celebrating Halloween, but the occasion would be incomplete when there’s less food on the table. In that case, I will be sharing you today how to prepare this Halloween Cookie Pizza that you can add to your table on Halloween season.
So below is the complete recipe for Halloween Cookie Pizza that all kids and adults will surely enjoy.
Halloween Cookie Pizza Recipe
Chocolate chip cookie dough
1 pack chocolate chips
3 tablespoons of peanut butter
1 small container of vanilla cake frosting
- Pre-heat your oven into 350°F.
- First, cut the chocolate chip cookie dough for about ¼ inch thick slices.
- On a 12 inch greased foil-lined pan, place the slices on its bottom.
- Put some flour on your finger and press the slices to form the dough pizza crust.
- Bake it within 20 minutes then remove it and let it cool.
- When already cooled, slowly remove the foil from the crust and put in a platter.
- Spread some peanut butter and chocolate chips on its top.
- Sprinkle some of melted frosting on the top of your cookie pizza.
- Cut and serve your Halloween cookie pizza.
You can also make some writings on its top base on the design you like if you want to make it more attractive. So, thank you for reading and learning this easy Halloween recipe. Hopefully that you may have a great Halloween party and enjoy eating this Halloween Cookie Pizza recipe.
READ MORE in relation to Pies And Tarts. You can also check great recipes on: http://sweetnbake.com/delicious-halloween-cookie-pizza/