Have you ever tried to bake the delicious banana coconut bread recipe at your home? Well if you haven’t tried it once, you better keep on reading as I reveal the easiest way to make it perfect! I super love bananas just like those cutie minions do who always crave for bananas every single time.
Bananas are addictive not only because of the health benefits we could get from it but they are also extremely delicious. As a baker and a banana lover, I decided to upgrade the taste of normal banana bread into more exciting one through the addition of a coconut.
Its combination makes the bread a little bit addictive that you will certainly be baking over and over again. So let’s start revealing the whole recipe of banana coconut bread and bake it right away!
Banana Coconut Bread Recipe
1 cup of coconut oil
4 exact ripe bananas
2 Large eggs
2 tsp. of pure vanilla extract
1/4 granulated sugar
2 cups of all-purpose flour
1 cup of lightly brown sugar
2 tsp. of baking powder
1/8 tsp. of salt
1. Preheat your oven into 375.
2. Grease and lightly flour two loaf pans or use a non-stick cooking spray with flour.
3. In a large bowl, put altogether bananas, coconut oil, eggs, vanilla, and sugar then beat it well until smooth and creamy.
4. Mix in the flour and baking powder, beat slowly for 1 minute or two until creamy. Add the coconut and stir well.
5. Pour the batter into greased loaf pan but don’t fill the whole pan because it will rise slightly.
6. Bake it for one hour. After that, insert a tooth pick on the top of the bread and if it comes out clean your Banana Coconut bread is done.
Hopefully you have fun learning this recipe and enjoy it eating together with your love ones. If you want more bananas, much better if you prepare a sweet and healthy banana smoothie on your side, that’ll surely make your day beyond perfect.
Thanks for reading, until next time and please inform me if you have made your banana coconut bread perfectly.
CHECK OUT MUCH MORE about Bread Recipe. You can also go more dishes from: http://sweetnbake.com/how-to-make-banana-coconut-bread-perfectly/