Who can refuse this super mousse lime tart recipe? This is another dessert inspiration. This will also serves as snack and can be serve for friends and loved ones. I feel so full when I have this recipe because I can’t stop eating. The taste is amazing. Lime tart is not so common dessert recipe that’s why I’m so glad that I found this unique dessert and my friends also found the unique taste of it. I’m glad I know how to make this recipe perfectly. Now, I want you to experience the incomparable taste of this Super mousse lime tart recipe. The ingredients and procedure below could help you.
Super Mousse Lime Tart Recipe
1/4 cup granulated sugar
5 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 12 (5 x 2 1/2-inch crackers)
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup cornstarch
2 cups milk
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup well-chilled heavy cream
1 1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin (less than 1 envelope)
3 large egg yolks
1 tablespoon finely grated fresh lime zest
1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- To make a crust, preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine all crust ingredients in a tart pan then press until the ingredients blend together. Bake it for 10 minutes.
- For mousse mixture, combine sugar, cornstarch, salt, and milk. Whisk together until the mixture is smooth and the dry ingredients stirs well. Sprinkle gelatin to milk mixture and mix until the mixture turns smooth. Leave it for a minute.
- In a bowl, beat egg yolks. Heat milk mixture and boil with a medium heat temperature. Add 1 cup of milk mixture gradually into the egg yolks, beat together, and continue same process until it’s done. Let it simmer for 3 minutes until the custard is thickened then remove it from heat. Mix butter, lime zest and juice and leave it for 10 minutes for allowing it to blend well.
- Pour the mixture in a stainless bowl, press custard using spatula if necessary. Cool custard using ice and cold water placing in a large bowl. Stir custard occasionally until thick.
- Beat cream mixture using electric mixer until it holds soft peaks. Fold whipped cream and custard using rubber spatula and slowly spoon mousse into crust. Chill Super mousse lime tart, covered and leave it for 4 hours.
When it’s completely done, you may plate and serve it to your loved ones. Enjoy this Super mousse lime tart recipe.
CHECK OUT FAR MORE concerning Pies And Tarts. You can also go exceptional recipes here: http://sweetnbake.com/super-mousse-lime-tart-recipe/