Who can say no to these Cream Puffs, even you, you will never have second thoughts or you will never ever say no to eat this cute and small delicious Cream Puffs. Right?! That is also filled with loaded sweet whipped cream and dusted with thick coating of powder sugar. Hmmm even imagining about it, I can say that I really want to have it right now and shared it with you. But instead of sharing it personaly, I am now going to share this Cream Puffs for you, so that you can try it also. It’s very easy and in a very short time, you will surely have this. So, enjoy and have fun making the Cream Puffs.
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup of butter-flavored Crisco
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 1 cup unsifted of all-purpose flour
- Prepare a Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Then grease a cookie sheet.
- Combine the butter-flavor Crisco together with water and salt in heavy saucepan.
- Bring them to a boil to melt shortening.
- Stir in the flour all at once.
- Cook and continue to stir until the mixture forms into ball.
- Remove it from heat.
- Add the eggs one at a time while beating it well after each addition.
- Drop by rounded tbsp. into the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for at least 30 minutes or until turns golden brown and the inserted wooden pick turns out clean and dry.
- After it was bake let it cool and warm.
- Cut off the tops and pull out any soft dough and fill with Luscious Filling or use whipped cream or prepared pudding and then replace tops and sprinkle lightly with confectioners’ sugar.
- Serve the Cream Puffs immediately or refrigerate.
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 5 tbsp. of cornstarch
- pinch of salt
- 3 1/4 cups of milk (or use part half-and-half)
- 3 egg yolks (slightly beaten)
- 2 tbsp. of butter-flavor Crisco
- 1 tsp. of pure vanilla extract
- In a heavy saucepan combine the sugar, cornstarch and salt.
- Stir in the milk.
- Cook it with lid over a medium heat while stirring constantly until it turns smooth and thickened.
- Stir a little hot mixture into eggs, and then stir eggs into remaining pudding mixture.
- Cook for about 2- 3 minutes longer.
- Stir in the butter-flavor Crisco and the vanilla extract.
- And let it cool.
And now our Cream Puffs are now ready to serve and finally you can taste the heavenly taste of our Cream Puffs that I’ve been telling you a while ago. So, enjoy the eating and why don’t you try to make some partner for it, so that it would be more enjoyable and fun to eat, the Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe. Don’t be afraid to try it, because it’s free!
Please do share this yummy and delightful Cream Puffs recipe.