almond extract, cherry pie, Cherry Pie Ice Cream, Cherry Pie Ice Cream recipe, egg yolks, how to make Cherry Pie Ice Cream, ice cream, pie ice, recipe of Cherry Pie Ice Cream, steps in making Cherry Pie Ice Cream
If you are in a mood of eating a fruity and coldly delicious to the mouth, why not make your own version of delicious cherry pie ice cream? An ice cream that would likely help to neutralize your mood and will provide satisfaction to your thirsty soul.
Eating ice cream with different flavours has been my hobby since before I was kid. But I guess we’re all been there to that! LOL Well, the good thing about ice cream is you can enjoy different kinds of flavours of your choice.
But this time we will make cherry flavoured ice cream.
Delicious Cherry Pie Ice Cream Recipe
1 chopped fresh cherries, drained
1 cup of low-fat milk
4 cups of heavy cream
5 egg yolks
1/4 teaspoon almond extract
1/2 cup of broken cinnamon graham crackers
1/2 cup of sugar
Pinch of salt
1. Just below the boil, heat the milk and cream.
2. This time, whisk the egg yolks, sugar and a pinch of salt until smoothly blended.
3. Again, just below the boil, strain the hot cream onto the mixture of egg yolk while whisking it continuously.
4. Return it to saucepan and cook it while stirring continuously until it becomes a little bit sticky.
5. Strain again. Add the cherries and almond extract. Let it cool and freeze it in an ice cream machine.
6. After that, fold in the graham crackers and freeze it until totally firm. Serve with love..
Eating cherry pie ice cream is one of my favourite past time every afternoon. Sometimes, I eat it together with my freshly baked bread or some cakes. I guess, my hobby is just similar to most of individuals out there who also loves baking or experimenting mouth-watering food recipes.
Hopefully you would share some of your appreciation on this recipe. Thanks for reading and enjoy eating your Cherry Pie Ice Cream.