Mango Muffin: An Easy Muffin Recipe
Mango and Cheese are one of my favorite that’s why my new favorite dessert is this Sweet Cheesy Mango Muffin, an easy muffin recipe from my mom. In making this recipe, make sure that the ripe mangoes are sweet. I get this recipe from my mom who loves to bake until she comes up to experimentation and this is the one she experimented with. And the whole family loves this delicious and moist Sweet Cheesy Mango Muffin. Before, my favorite was mango supreme, mango cake, and everything about ripe mangoes recipe. But since I taste this Sweet Cheesy Mango Muffin, this is my new favorite and I ask my mom to teach me how to bake this one and so she did. Now, I learned perfectly about this easy muffin recipe, I was cooking this for my classmates in college when we spent a reunion in our house. They also love this because according to my classmate, it has a taste of mango and cheese combination that creates a unique flavor and a watery mouth muffin. For experiencing this kind of easy muffin recipe, just see the ingredients below and follow the procedures.
Ingredients for the Mango Muffin: An Easy Muffin Recipe
1 cup grated cheese
4 cups all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons baking powder
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons salt
2 pieces large eggs
2 cups evaporated milk
1 cup vegetable oil
1 cup mashed ripe mangoes
1 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
- Sift together all the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt) and set aside in the bowl.
- Combine egg, oil, and evaporated milk in a small bowl. Pour the egg mixture into the dry ingredients one at a time until the dry ingredients stir well and moistened. Add the grated cheese into the mixture and stirs well. Using the big spoon, fill the mixture into the prepared muffin tin. Fill each cup from a half or 2/3 full.
- Bake in 375 degrees Fahrenheit or 190 degrees Celsius in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the muffins turns golden brown.
- Remove from oven and put it into the wire rack and let it cool.
- In a low heat saucing pan, simmer the mangoes and white sugar till it’s achieved the desires consistency or until it sticky. Turn off the stove and add the vanilla. Stir lightly.
- Top the mango mixture into the cooled muffin. Serve it with happiness and love to your love ones.
That’s how the Sweet Cheesy Mango Muffin does. I guarantee that this recipe made your day complete. Another cravings for another easy muffin recipe like this Sweet Cheesy Mango Muffin, enjoy and have a nice day ahead!